Reporting to the Office Escalated Support Team leader, the Escalated Support Specialist will provide support to German-speaking customers, field engineers, and business partners engineers for escalated issues. The role calls for a highly motivated person with strong technical knowledge and excellent customer skills. Is this you?
Our partner is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises re-imagine their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation with a fantastic management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. We seek out the best Tech talent in the industry for them and they offer our candidates phenomenal career opportunities within one of the largest IT companies around. Join them!
- At least 2 years of experience in Technical Support Specialist roles:
- Fluency in English and German
- Minimum of 1 year working in supporting electro-mechanical devices
- Skill and competency at providing professional technical telephone support.
- Experienced at troubleshooting known/unknown technical queries
- Strongly self-motivated to learn new skills to fulfill basic position requirements, to become expert in the position over an extended period of time, and to progress within the organisation.
- Able to be self-aware and conscientious of meeting all personal, team, & organisation metric targets.
- Excellent team player with a committed approach to teamwork and customer responsibilities.
- Able to maintain and project a helpful and courteous attitude in any circumstances.
- Highly resilient under pressure and adaptable to unforeseen work demands.
- All applicants must already have a Romanian Tax Number or hold a Romanian passport.
Nice to have:
- Living and working experience in country of customer base.
- Very good knowledge of current range of Xerox Products.
- A good and detailed knowledge of the Xerographic process.
- A good and detailed knowledge of Colour Printing Theory.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strongly self-motivated to learn new skills to fulfill basic position requirements, to become an expert in the position over an extended period of time, and to progress within the organization
- Able to be self-aware and conscientious of meeting all personal, team, & organization metric targets
- Excellent team player with a committed approach to teamwork and customer responsibilities
- Able to maintain and project a helpful and courteous attitude in any circumstances
- Highly resilient under pressure and adaptable to unforeseen work demands
- A role in which your IT heart will sing
- A highly competitive salary (23-28K Euros)
- A fixed, long-term contract to protect you in these unprecedented times
- Relocation support to Iasi, Romania
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Well-rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
- Iași, also referred to as Jassy, is the second largest city in Romania and the seat of Iași County. Located in the historical region of Moldavia, Iași has traditionally been one of the leading centres of Romanian social, cultural, academic and artistic life. Known as The Cultural Capital of Romania, Iași is a symbol in Romanian history.
Are you our new IT professional? If so then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also book an appointment directly in my calendar to find out more about the position by clicking on the following link: https://calendly.com/bianca_multilingualjobsworldwide/15min-1
I look forward to hearing from you soon and wish you a great day.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.