German-speaking Escalation Hardware Production Agent
- Posted 16 February 2023
- Contact NameSara Pato
We are looking for a German-speaking Technical Support talent to work in Lisbon, Portugal!
About the company: Our client is a multinational, IT consulting company, currently active in 42 countries. Their work is based on the immediate business goals of our clients in the digital realm, and can include both technical solutions
and soft skills support.
What will you do?
Reporting to the Office Escalated Support Team leader, the Escalated Support Specialist will provide support to German-speaking customers, field engineers, and business partners engineers for escalated issues. The role calls for a highly motivated person with strong technical knowledge and excellent customer skills. Is this you?
Our partner is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises re-imagine their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation with a fantastic management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. We seek out the best Tech talent in the industry for them and they offer our candidates phenomenal career opportunities within one of the largest IT companies around. Join them!
- At least 2 years of experience in Technical Support Specialist roles:
- Fluency in German and English
- Minimum of 1 year working in supporting electro-mechanical devices
- Skill and competency at providing professional technical telephone support.
- Experienced at troubleshooting known/unknown technical queries
- Strongly self-motivated to learn new skills to fulfill basic position requirements, to become expert in the position over an extended period of time, and to progress within the organisation.
- Able to be self-aware and conscientious of meeting all personal, team, & organisation metric targets.
- Excellent team player with a committed approach to teamwork and customer responsibilities.
- Able to maintain and project a helpful and courteous attitude in any circumstances.
- Highly resilient under pressure and adaptable to unforeseen work demands.
Nice to have:
- Living and working experience in country of customer base.
- Very good knowledge of current range of Xerox Products.
- A good and detailed knowledge of the Xerographic process.
- A good and detailed knowledge of Colour Printing Theory.
- A role in which your IT heart will sing
- A highly competitive salary (23-28K euros)
- A fixed, long-term contract to protect you in these unprecedented times
- Relocation support
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Well-rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central part of the city, and around 2.8 million in the entire metropolitan area. The city close to the sea, offers great shopping, nightlife and an amazing cultural heritage and many beautiful buildings. Lisbon, for a great part of the year, offers a warm climate. This is one of many reasons Lisbon has become one of the most popular destinations for European travelers. If you are looking for sun, warmth, good nightlife, relaxed living, shopping, culture, big city, parks and surfing, seize this opportunity!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.