- Posted 21 February 2023
- Discipline Customer Service
- Contact NameDiana Sabanovic
We are looking for a Digital Private Client Advisor to join the Omnichannel Client Development team based in the Client Services Centre for one of the most well-known luxury brands in Brussels!
You will cultivate and develop relationships with their most valuable clients, identify and convert prospects to ensure your individual sales and team’s targets are exceeded. The role is sales orientated and requires strong entrepreneurial and business development skills.
Digital Private Client Advisor will be a key contributor to the growth of 10K + clients through highly personalized, variety of engagement and selling activities and leveraging the technology in use.
In this role, your tasks and impact will evolve around the following:
- Develop 10K Client Portfolio by nurturing existing clients, reactivate lapsed clients and acquire high-value prospects by providing exceptional omnichannel experience.
- Retain 10K+ clients by growing and maintaining relationships through curated animations and by leveraging event calendar relevant to your market.
- Achieve and exceed individual sales target through personalized product recommendations and client sophistication.
- Grow High End digital sales share through elevating the product offering.
- Build a strong understanding of your client preferences by creating qualitative client profiling.
- Host regular virtual and in-store appointments and drive conversion on commercial High End events.
To qualify for the role, you bring the following skills and traits:
- Solid experience in Luxury retail + distance selling
- You have a record of accomplishment of being a top performer in your current role
- Strong business acumen and understanding of client development
- You are confident to communicate with VIPs and HNWI (high net worth individuals) – verbally and in written.
- You are passionate about styling
- You are tech Savvy
- You can understand and interpret analytics into recommendations.
- You are autonomous and have a solution driven mindset.
- Full relocation
- A great working environment
- Plenty of career growth opportunities
- Discounted goods
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.