In this position you will be working for an international company and one of the biggest names in the world!
We are looking for a German Speaking Customer Support Consultant for Google ads in the stunning city center of Barcelona!
If you love Barcelona, you want to kick start your career in this beautiful city and you have a passion for helping people then you won't find a better opportunity than this one!
Our Partner is the worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact center business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, across 400 contact centers in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At the office, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to our client through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
Why move to Barcelona?
Barcelona is a beautiful city located in the heart of Catalonia in Spain. In Barcelona, you will work in a dynamic environment with many other Scandinavian colleagues, at the same time as you get to focus on a different type of culture. Barcelona is a beautiful city and is the capital of the region of Catalonia in Spain. Barcelona is known for its art and great architecture, and of course football. Barcelona has 4.7 million inhabitants and has the 6th largest area in the EU. The city is located around both city life and beach life at the same time. This is one of the many reasons why Barcelona has become very popular in recent years. It is also no secret that Barcelona is known for its good nightlife and fantastic shopping opportunities. The city offers simply everything, and more than you want!
- Verification Operations: Process license, insurance, and business registrations submissions to confirm alignment with the service’s quality guidelines for new reviews and re-certifications
- Reactive Support: Provide reactive phone and/or email support for live advertisers
- Product Operations: Examine reviews to confirm compliance with guidelines and publish or deny; evaluate escalated photo submissions where language specific support is required; process Google Guarantee claims per qualification guidelines
- Quality Monitoring and Improvement Operations: Review live provider quality results and work with partners to improve performance
- Provider Support and Retention: Collaborate with providers to improve leads results and at-risk and provider churn reporting to evaluate and support retention operations
- Properly prepare and set expectations with businesses about the onboarding and go-live process
- Develop a deep understanding of the onboarding requirements/processes for our product across different regions
- Work closely with businesses to collect and submit information required to complete our onboarding process
- Accurately advise and support businesses on each verification requirement as they work to complete the onboarding process
- Support ad-hoc operations work as needed
- Work in a fast-changing, fast-paced workplace