We are looking for fashion enthusiasts to work for a high-end retailer remote in Portugal!
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies.
This American clothing company PVH, generated nearly $9 billion in revenues in 2017. They own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo, Warner's, Olga, Geoffrey Beene and True&Co. brands and market a variety of goods under our owned and licensed brands. With over 36,000 associates operating across 40 countries, they are passionate about creating high quality, trend-right products that are complemented by compelling online and offline consumer experiences, and they are focused on connecting with the next generation of consumers. They continue to set their sights on making positive impacts in their communities while leading change across our business. .
Together with your colleagues you will be part of a team ensuring a competent and friendly customer service experience over the phone, via e-mail and social media. Your daily activities will be:
- Listening to customers’ questions and concerns, providing the best possible answers and solutions
- Troubleshooting regarding orders, deliveries, payments and returns
- Providing information about fashion products
- Escalating and rerouting the necessary matters and issues to other departments.
- Fluent in German spoken and written (C1/2);
- Good level of English.
- Relevant education, Computer Skills.
- Interest in Social Media.
- Quick and efficient management of time.
- Proactive personality, with initiative spirit.
- Good communicator.
- Dynamic and organized.
- Tech Requirements
- Good Internet connection
- Windows 10
- Headset with microphone
- 15 inch Monitor with Webcam
- Permanent possibility to work from home anywhere in Portugal
- Competitive salary
- An international career in a multicultural company
- Intensive training and familiarization phase from home
- Opportunities to grow and evolve within our organization.
Sounds interesting? Feel free to send a mail with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.