- Posted 24 February 2022
- DisciplineCustomer Service
- Contact NameKarina Mayer
Work as a German-speaking Technical Support Agent in beautiful Barcelona
As a Tech Support Agent, you will play a crucial role in an important new partnership for our client by assisting customers with their questions and inquiries and ensuring excellent customer relationship management at every interaction. The department is rigged for growth, which offers a wide range of opportunities for internal promotions and career development for the right candidates.
What your role looks like:
- Taking calls for customer questions, product issues and technical difficulties related to mobile apps, cloud software and associated hardware.
- Dispatching replacement parts.
- Updating patient accounts via computerized systems.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Documenting and analyzing patient and product information.
- Native level of German and business fluent English both written and oral.
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French, Spanish or other European languages is of advantage.
- Experience in customer service/technical support and/or experience in the medical field.
- In-depth knowledge of all Windows / Mac OS X operating systems and associated web browsers.
- Ability to take detailed information into the system and troubleshoot issues.
- Willingness to attend paid training of 3 weeks.
- Education in the technical or medical field.
- More than 1 year of relevant technical support experience.
- Technically proficient medical device troubleshooting skills.
- You must hold legal documents to work in Spain: Passport, NAF, NIE
- Competitive salary
- Availability to work in shifts
- 3 weeks paid training
- Equipment will be provided
- Permanent contract
Interested in developing your career in sunny Barcelona? Apply by submitting your English CV today, and let's have a chat about the opportunity!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.