- Posted 10 January 2023
- DisciplineCustomer Service
- Contact NameMatthias Kupka
Become a content moderator for the world's biggest short video social platform in the sunny city of Lisbon!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is the world's leading platform for short videos on smartphones. Our mission is to record and share the creativity, knowledge and important moments of everyday life. The platform is a home for creative videos that make for authentic, inspiring and fun experiences. The company has locations around the world, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
YOUR WORK POSITION:
You will support our client as a Content Moderator in our contact center in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Content moderation of German language content on the video app;
- Deleting and blocking content, as well as filtering, sorting, and evaluating information;
- Content management to prevent certain aspects of cyber-crime;
- Removal of content that violates ethical and legal requirements;
- Content to be removed includes, but is not limited to, crime, torture, violence, hate messages and cyber-bullying, terrorism, and animal cruelty.
TRAINING PROCEDURE AND REMUNERATION:
Intensive training of all new employees is the foundation of successful operations
Your training will normally have a duration of about 10 working days and will be held in English.
During the training, you will get an insight into your future field of work. This includes:
- Integration into the team;
- Training in software systems for electronic data processing;
- Comprehensive product training on our client's offerings and services;
- Introduction to customer relationship management and telephone consulting;
- Practical insights into the daily work and independent development of training content.
- Native in German
- B2 level of English
- No previous experience required,
- Motivated and friendly
- Interest in social media
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Competitive Salary corresponding to Portuguese cost of living;
- Variable Performance Bonus;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Accommodation if necessary will be provided;
- Refund of initial flight expenses;
- Free annual flight to the homeland;
- Free salad, fruit, soup, and bread are available to all employees;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Free company events and activities.
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.