A golden opportunity for German speakers in Malta - Kick start your career with a leading FinTech company.
Our partner is a leading international provider of mobile financial services, building an online financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and financial transactions into a paperless and borderless real-time experience for our customers.
About the company
We provide innovative mobile banking, as well as digital consumer and small business loans, all distributed and managed by mobile devices. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, today we operate in 23 markets across Europe, Africa, South and North America, Australia and Asia.
As a global thinking company, we are proud of our diversity and currently employ people from over 30 different nationalities and walks of life. We support employee interests, hobbies, and goals both inside and outside of our organisation because we understand that happy people make happy employees! We believe in our values and we commit to:
- Customer centricity - our customers are at the heart of what we do, why we exist, whom we first serve;
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - we are curious to learn new things, innovative in finding solutions, we move fast, stay agile, have low hierarchies, avoid unnecessary bureaucracy, we propose, challenge and take decisions as if it was our own business;
- Candor - we communicate openly, transparently and honestly with each other;
- Respect - we respect our customers – internal and external ones –,our colleagues, our partners, our investors, all our other stakeholders evenly, in all our actions and communications;
- Winning teams - we have each other’s back and as a family across teams we stick together, fight together and when we achieve our goals, we celebrate together.
About the role
The Customer Service Specialist role is to support customers throughout all channels of communication and provide the best service in timely manner.
- Provide superior professional customer service whilst dealing with all enquiries regarding the company’s products and services;
- Build a rapport with the customers whilst addressing any issues relating to any of the company’s products;
- Identify sales opportunities after analysing the customer’s needs;
- Inform and encourage customers to use self-service channels for faster and more efficient service.
- Fluent in English, and German oral and written. Additional languages, especially Swedish; Norwegian and/or Finnish will be considered a benefit;
- Team player and customer oriented;
- Willingness to learn and expand horizons;
- Ability to resolve customer issue or query in the first resolution contact.
- The opportunity to work in a dynamically international evolving company;
- Opportunities for growth, realization of own ideas and further training;
- Professional and attentive environment;
- Other company benefits (performance-based bonus scheme, company events)
Reasons to join our partner:
We actively strive to create the right environment and provide the right tools for our employees to enjoy their work and to thrive.
Joining us you will:
- Feel that we believe in the development of our employees through training, education and by providing conditions which lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance and engagement
- Join a fast and growing international finance company
- Enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture
- Be offered a competitive salary, benefit packages and other additional perks
- Have fun at work.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.