Always dreamed of living and working in Valencia? This is your ticket.
Our client is an internationally acclaimed outsourcing business, now looking for talent that speaks German. As a German Customer Service & Sales Representative for this leading company in technologies, you are able to boost your career by representing a world-famous brand, while working within a multicultural, ambitious team in sunny Valencia!
- Handle and close inbound calls (Consumer) to achieve quarterly quota
- Fast and effective response to inbound emails
- Outbound calls when necessary to recover (web-) orders or convert quotes to orders or to solve issues with already bought products
- Quote creation and follow up
- Maximize Store revenue by upselling/cross-selling to increase order value and AOV
- Awareness of Online Store promotions and campaigns to maximize their success
- Ensuring personal knowledge of the portfolio is maintained
- Stock availability
- Cross language backup if needed
- Answer and deal with customer post sales requests (Logistics, queries, refunds, exchanges, delivery, etc).
- Solve status queries
- Initiate & manage Customer post sales related tasks; covering order cancellations, claims management, order and delivery follow up, refund requests and escalations using multiple tools, such as CRM & Order Status Suite with a high quality, efficient and customer centric approach.
- Full-time (39 hours/week) from Monday to Friday and long-term contract
- Schedule: From 08:30 to 17:30
- Salary: 17.000 Euros gross/year + up to 2.500 Euros gross/year
- Regular and permanent incentives
- Specific compensation model based on over achievement
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional customer facing and customer care skills
- Customer Driven and motivation to work in sales
- Experience in sales or knowledge of sales techniques (up-/cross-selling, objection handling, etc) will be an advantage
- Achievement and target oriented
- Strong personal interest & curiosity in IT products and applications
Valencia is a popular tourist destination due to its position on the Mediterranean coast, its long stretch of sandy beach and its vibrant nightlife. Those staying longer though will find, beyond the usual trappings of a tourist town, a city where the modern combines effortlessly with the medieval. Cost of living is significantly cheaper than in Madrid or Barcelona!
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please send your CV to email@example.com
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.