German speaking Customer Ambassador to sunny and cultural Malta
Are you a native German speaker? Are you passionate about communication? Do you have an investigative and creative approach to your work? Can you imagine yourself as our guru on Games and Sports?
As a Customer Service Ambassador with a genuine passion for games, you will be communicating with our players to guide them through our “adventure” - using chat & email to provide assistance and advice in an easy-going style. You will be part of our CS Ambassador Team who are the communication hub; listening to our players and acting as their voice to the business. Your team consists of experienced, like-minded Ambassadors with the right approach, willingness to learn and develop.
“Come as you are and we'll make sure that you will be the best you can be!”
About the Team :
As a member of the Customer Service Ambassador team, you will be a part of a diverse and ambitious group of people responsible for navigating players throughout their adventure with us. You will begin your Ambassador journey in our Service team, where you will be responsible for onboarding, educating, and supporting our customers. This team is a springboard for growing into either our Engagement team, where you will be able to get creative and upsell our product, or our Expert team, where you will have the opportunity to dig deep, expand your knowledge and learn more about the complex sides of iGaming.
As Customer Service Ambassador You Will:
- Listen and respond to our player’s needs and concerns and provide professional, friendly support at all times ensuring our players are our number one priority
- Work in collaboration with other teams such as Player Protection, Sports, Payments and Loyalty
- Contribute fresh new ideas, giving constructive feedback to constantly improve how we work and exercise your creativity
- Support customers across multiple brands via live chat and email with an average of 100 cases per day
- Assist management with day to day tasks, while expanding your knowledge and progression
- Native German Speaker
- Passionate about identifying customer needs and providing first contact resolution
- Experienced & comfortable interacting with customers, whether that be face-to-face, via calls or written communication
- Target driven and eager to consistently improve your personal performance
- Excellent at communicating, patient and able to explain complex topics in a concise way
- Ambitious, eager and ready to learn
- A reliable, hard working person with a super positive attitude
- Sportsbook knowledge
- Live chat experience
- iGaming experience
- Fluent in any of our other key market languages (English, Swedish, Danish, Norweigan, Spanish, Finnish)
- Monthly bonus incentives to reward high performance
- Regular target based competitions
- 3 weeks of full training with constant attention and support
- Career progression with managerial potential
Being a part of the Group provides an unparalleled experience. You’ll find yourself surrounded by the brightest minds within the most inspiring and collaborative office spaces on the sunshiny island of Malta. In addition to that, you’ll enjoy:
- Private health insurance
- Wellness incentives, including gym passes
- Gourmet lunches and healthy snacks prepared by our in-house chefs
- Access to some of the greatest tools and platforms for developing your professional skills and building success within your role
- A range of training courses for continuous learning and growth
- An incredibly diverse team of smart, kind and motivated colleagues from more than 30 countries
- Social events for building strong relationships with colleagues from all across the organisation
Working in Malta
Malta is becoming more and more popular as a destination to work on. The sun shines 300 days a year and is perfect for those sun worshipers. There are many opportunities to start your career and build a strong resume while enjoying the good life with sun, sea and late evenings on rooftop terraces. Finding accommodation in Malta is easy and there is plenty to choose from. Malta has undergone a major development in recent years, which has resulted in many new homes being built. It is an extremely safe country to live in. English is the official language which makes it easy to understand everything. Malta is a small island and has good public transport. As long as you are employed, you can visit hospitals without having to pay.
Is this you? Then apply by sending your CV to email@example.com today!