We are looking for a German-speaking Corporate Responsibility Manager to Malta!
Our client is market leader in online and retail sports-betting. As Corporate Responsibility Manager (m/f/x), you will be responsible for coordinating the implementation of our Corporate Responsibility strategy and maintenance of our ESG reporting. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop strategies which enhance the company’s reputation and compliance with ESG best practices.
- Making a positive impact is important to us. You will manage CR and consumer protection projects and be the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- You will implement and manage an energy audit scheme (EN 16427) and non-financial annual reporting (GRI standards).
- We want to become better every day. You will develop and maintain our toolset to track relevant ESG indicators.
- You will communicate both internally and externally regarding the company’s commitment to CR initiatives.
- The quest for improvement drives us. You will lead the CR Champions workstream to drive forwards key initiatives across the business.
Which skills you should bring:
- Qualification. You have a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Environmental Science or Sustainable Management. Additionally, you have 3+ years working experience in CR management.
- ESG Reporting . You have expertise with implementation of non-financial reporting standards (EU Directive 95/2014, GRI, UN Global Compact), with methodologies for the definition of CR KPIs (GHG Protocol, International Energy Agency, DEFRA, IPCC), with CR compliance management standards (ISO 26000, ISO 14001, EMAS).
- Fluent German & English . As #1 sports betting provider on the German-speaking market, fluency in German, verbal and written, is mandatory for the position. Our team consists of more than 30 different nationalities working together to achieve Tipico's mission, hence fluent English skills is necessary.
- Strong communication skills. You always communicate in a friendly, confident and efficient manner with your team colleagues and with internal & external stakeholders, both written and verbal. You also have excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Analytical. Advanced analytical skills, quantitative understanding, and strong data management skills are necessary. You are also characterized by strong problem-solving skills, a high level of precision and accuracy and an independent working style.
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow.
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support . To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events . Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
Interested? Then apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org