- Posted 02 May 2022
- DisciplineCustomer Service
- Contact NameHannah Saßmannshausen
Your tasks as content moderator
Our client is the world's leading platform for short videos on smartphones.
Our mission is to record and share the creativity, knowledge and important moments of everyday life. The platform is a home for creative videos that make for authentic, inspiring and fun experiences. The company has locations around the world, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
The work position
You will support our client as a Content Moderator in our contact center in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Content moderation of German language content on the video app;
- Deleting and blocking content, as well as filtering, sorting and evaluating information;
- Content management to prevent certain aspects of cybercrime;
- Removal of content that violates ethical and legal requirements;
- Content to be removed includes, but is not limited to, crime, torture, violence, hate messages and Cyber bullying, terrorism, and animal cruelty.
Training procedure and remuneration
Intensive training of all new employees is the foundation of successful operations
Your training will normally have a duration of about 10 working days and will be held in English.
During the training you will get an insight into your future field of work. This includes:
- Integration into the team;
- Training in software systems for electronic data processing;
- Comprehensive product training on our client's offerings and services;
- Introduction to customer relationship management and telephone consulting;
- Practical insights into the daily work and independent development of training content.
- Native in German
- B2 level of English
- No previous experience required,
- Motivated and friendly
- Interest in social media
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Competitive Salary corresponding to Portuguese cost of living;
- Variable Performance Bonus;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Accommodation if necessary will be provided;
- Refund of initial flight expenses;
- Free annual flight to the homeland;
- Free salad, fruit, soup and bread available to all employees;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Free company events and activities.
Über Multilingual Jobs Woldwide:
, , die Talente , , den , , , .
Jobs in Europa, die Jobs . in Oslo, , , Malta . 300 in 30 3000 , .