The company is one of the world's leading professional services firms, transforming clients' business, operational and technology models for the digital age. Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and effective businesses. Headquartered in the US, they are ranked number 194 on the Fortune 500, and are consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Located in the centre of Gdańsk, the company helps clients unlock digital opportunities. With the ability to offer support in most Nordic languages, they enable customers to make a smooth transition to a seamless, hyper-connected, and dynamic business.
Get to know Gdansk in Poland
Gdansk is Poland's sixth-largest city. Today, Gdansk is still regarded as one of the most important trades and transport hubs in the Baltic Sea, as well as a scientific and cultural centre for the northern part of Poland. The city is located at the mouth of the river Motlawa on the Vistula at the Bay of Gdansk. Together with the two towns of Gdynia and Sopot, it forms the metropolitan area of the Triple City. The price level in Gdansk is very favorable for Norwegians. It is one of the cheapest cities in Eastern Europe and Europe in general when it comes to accommodation, shopping, food, and most other things. The short flight of less than an hour and a half from Oslo Airport to Gdansk makes it perfect for a long weekend. There are direct flights several times a day during the high season, and relatively often during the autumn or spring.
Scope of duties:
- Manage and communicate with high-end client partners on a regular basis.
- Provide wide-range support regarding the incentive programs to client partners via mail.
- Respond and resolve queries from partners and subsidiaries regarding incentive calculation, payment,
- disbursement, and other related queries.
- Enroll and onboard partners in the client ecosystem based on eligibility criteria established by the client.
- Handle end-to-end payment process - processing incentives earning calculations, claims, and reconciliation.
- Excellent written communication skills – English & German
- Interest and ability to quickly learn high-tech products and services.
- Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records.
- Excellent written communication skills – English & Respective language.
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy.
- Good on numerical ability and logical reasoning.
- Working experience of MS Excel – Highly Desirable. Few examples are but are not limited to
- Lookup Functions – VLOOKUP, XLOOKUP
- Logical Functions – IF, AND, OR, XOR
- Text Functions – FIND, SEARCH, PROPER, TRIM, CONCATENATE
- Formatting & Auditing
- High level of attention to detail.
- Professional email writing skills.
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders involved.
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills.
- Willingness to work from the office
Nice to have:
- Finance, Business or Accounting background
- Prior BPO experience
- Proactive and able to identify risk
We are a professional Nordic recruitment company, specializing in connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with companies from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest recruitment agency in the Nordic region, where we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. In the last 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 candidates from the Nordic region to find their dream jobs with our partners in over 28 different countries.