Certified accountant English and German-speaking
Do you desire to work for an exciting and ever-expanding International Travel Company? Would you like to work in an international environment with motivated and inspired team members? If so, you could be our new accountant.
Joining our Team
Our client believes in the passion of providing the best customer experience as possible and it is ingrained in our DNA to be sales driven, smart deal makers, innovative, proactive and always finding ways to improve our fast-moving, high performing, Triple AAA rated company.
Our entrepreneurial spirit and creation of an international leisure travel company focuses on selling short-term holidays in 15 European countries for great value. The employees formulate our dynamic, innovative and result driven team environment and a great foundation to allow continuous growth.
Being a team member of us means that we believe in you and we will support you every step of the way. Being in an administrative role and producing administrative work inspires and excites you. If bookkeeping processes, pay-roll and accounting related ad-hoc tasks are what interest you, then this job could be a perfect fit.
We are looking for an English and German speaking certified accountant to join our team in the Budapest office of our Swiss headquarter company.
- Bookkeeping tasks of our company
- Preparation of tax roll and VAT payments of the company
- Conduct reconciliation of all accounts
- Perform all activities related to the accounts payable function including reviewing, coding, and processing payments
- Perform some account receivable functions including deposits, collections, and revenue recognition
- Constructive dialogues via phone/mail/Teams with partners/hotels regarding invoicing issues
- Maintain and balance the general ledger in an accurate, complete, and up-to-date manner including quarterly reporting
- Perform payroll functions in an accurate and timely manner
- Primary contact person towards Hungarian bank and auditor partners
Requirements of work:
- Registration as a certified accountant
- Knowledge of Microsoft Business Central/Dynamics/Navision or similar
- Min. 3 years of professional experience
- English and German in writing and speaking
- Routine in the accounting and payroll of small businesses
- University degree
- Independent work to carry out VAT declarations, reports and closing
- High accuracy, quick and efficient work
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in communicating with suppliers, partners, customers
- Conscientious and responsible personality
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Complex, flexible work at the Budapest office of the company, in enjoyable work environment
- Work in a financial team of 7 people
- Co-working with the colleagues in Denmark and in the Swiss headquarters of the company
- Family friendly, flexible, modern workplace
- Long-term work possibility
- Possibility of Home office
- Professional training in accounting
- Central location in Budapest
Interested? Send your English CV to email@example.com and let's talk about the opportunity!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.