Looking for a new job opportunity in the vibrant city of Barcelona? Want to start your sales career in one of the worlds leading companies? Does the passion for sales pump through your veins? Then we are looking for you!
The company: Our partner is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. The company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
They do business with people, for people. They want their employees to be inspired and motivated. Their main goal is to make them proud to belong to them through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
As a Business Developer for a project that represents the future of Business Communication you will be generating leads through outbound calls and scheduling appointments with the future client and a sales representative
- Make outbound calls to generate leads.
- Schedule appointments with the future client and a sales representative
- Record outbound call history and customers response in detail.
- Ensure customer follow-up all the time.
- Monitor competitors’ products or services and create selling strategies for own products or services.
- Handle customer needs and requirements.
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve.
- Native level of German and advanced level of English
- Previous sales experience
- Strong written and oral business communication skills.
- Comfortable in goal driven environment and attaining goals with broader team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, competitive, tenacious and proactive
- Customer driven and focused on providing exemplary customer experience
Due to covid-19 situation our employees are working from home in Barcelona and also in other locations in Spain, but we can’t wait to see you in our amazing offices when we come back to normal. (Office location surrounded by the sea, World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain).
- Full-time position (39hours/week)
- Salary: 22.344€ gross/year + up to 2.681€ gross/year in bonus
- Taxes between 20-24%
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (600€ - 1.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Relocation Package:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- PCR test cost compensation
- Accommodation in a nice individual studio.
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)
If sounds like the write job for you and it gets your sales heart pounding, then send your English CV to email@example.com and I will be in touch with you shortly.