Did you ever dream to move to sunny Barcelona? Now is your chance!
For our client we are currently searching for
German-speaking Business Developer Team Leader- Google Ads
- Managing a team of sales reps and working towards team KPIs and sales targets.
- Term planning / forecast preparation and thinking in terms of new developments and opportunities
- Delegate tasks and working towards set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation of sales team
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics to perform outstanding results
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Mentor team members towards personal and professional goals where applicable in line with career path
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven managerial experience in a sales environment
- Good people skills
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
- German native speaker
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
- +2 year of experience in advertising sales
- Extensive experience in integrated marketing communication sales or media sales
- Knowledge of Google products such as AdWords, AdSense and YouTube
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Competitive Salary
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation package including:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- PCR test cost compensation
- Accommodation: Nice individual studio in a residence with Gym, swimming pool. cafeteria
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
How to Apply
If this job ticks all your boxes then please do not hesitate to apply! Send your English CV today!
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.