Do you want to work in sunny Barcelona in a sales team in the sector of market research and data analytics?
Our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors of IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services. We are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 29 different nationalities.
We offer a great work environment , modern offices , a dynamic and young approach , with true career opportunities.
Our offices are located in the heart of Barcelona in the @22 district very close to the beach , public transport, the Glories shopping mall & restaurants.
Your future position
The Business Development Manager will be the first point of contact a new potential client when they are seeking information on the products and services the company provides.
The Business Development Manager will convert viable prospects to active clients, leading the full sales conversation, through to the transition of new clients to the account management team.
Hours and Benefits
- Full time long-term position, 39 hours/week
- Monday to Friday 09:00h - 18:00h
- Long-term contract
- Salary conditions: 22.000 euros gross annual base salary
- Bonus up to 4.000 euros gross/year
- Private medical insurance
- International and dynamic environment in Barcelona
- Possibilities to grow inside the company
- Employee discounts
- Free weekly and after work activities
- Bonuses for referring your friends
- Relocation package if you live abroad
You bring to the table
- Native level speaker of German
- High level of English
- Experience in Cold Calling
- Notions of Account Management but no experience needed
- Able to Cross-sell and Up-sell is a must
- Excellent communication skills, both written and over the phone.
- Able to uncover information by asking the right questions
If you identify with this, join us!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.