- Posted 13 September 2021
- LocationLisbon, Lisbon Municipality, Lisbon District
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameBianca Lenz
UPS as a company
United Parcel Service is an American multinational shipping & receiving and supply chain management company founded in 1907.
UPS has grown to become a Fortune 500 company and one of the world's largest shipping couriers. UPS today is primarily known for its ground shipping services as well as the UPS Store, a retail chain which both assists UPS shipments as well as provides tools for small businesses.
In addition, UPS offers air shipping on an overnight or 2-day basis and delivers to PO Boxes through UPS SurePost, a subsidiary that passes on packages to the United States Postal Service for last mile delivery.
UPS is the largest courier company in the world by revenue, with annual revenues around $85 Billion USD in 2020, ahead of competitors DHL and FedEx.
Become a member of our first-class UPS - Support Team and help the company to look after its customers in an exciting and international working atmosphere.
This position offers you the possibility to work in an international company, to work with a logisitc giant, to get a peek behind the scenes of this giant, gain the experience needed to advance in your career, great career advancement opportunities as this team is growing fast and you will have the possibility to get promoted to a team lead or quality supervisor as soon as 2 months after you start (given that you are motivated and show initiative) as they fill most of these positions (80% of them) internally.
Having worked for UPS and being able to list this in your CV will also open up many doors on the job market as it shows that you are able to work in a challenging environment representing a well known brand around the world.
This is a great experience for someone that is looking to gain experience working abroad as well and it gives you the possibility to enjoy all that Portugal has to offer you for longer than just a holiday.
You get to enjoy the amazing food, the great weather, the friendly people and the beautiful scenery.
- German language customer contact via telephone, e-mail, and live chat
- Handling inbound calls related to UPS services
- Handling pickup requests
- Providing information on deliveries and price requests
- Tracking shipments
- Effective use of UPS's in-house software system
- Accurate processing of relevant forms.
- Fluent in German spoken and written (C1/2);
- Good level of English.
- Relevant education, Computer Skills.
- Quick and efficient management of time.
- Proactive personality, with initiative spirit.
- Good communicator.
- Dynamic and organized.
- You hold an EU passport or a valid work visa for Portugal (mandatory)
- Accommodation in a room of our client
- Initial flight expenses refund.
- High Salary (above market average)
- An international career in a multicultural environment
- Intensive training and familiarization phase
- Many opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization.
- Free annual flight to the home country.
- Private health insurance.
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more.
If you want to broaden your horizon, pimp up your resume and use this once in a lifetime opportunity, then do not hesitate to apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you soon and wish you a great day.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.