Are you a great multi-tasker? Are you a pro organizer and know how to get stuff done in an efficient manner? Are you an expert at coordinating tasks?
Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a German speaking Back Office Specialist to an up and coming IT company in the beautiful city centre of Lisbon.
Our partner is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing their tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações).
They have expanded their presence in Lisbon by setting up a digital global shared services center with over *387 employees, providing services across Automated Product Support, Service Delivery Management, Remote Technical and Expert Support, Sales Support and Reporting and Data Analytics Services. These services are delivered by leveraging state-of-the-art digital technologies such as Process consulting, Robotic Process Automation, AI/ML and Analytics, which in turn deliver significant benefits to our customers and their stakeholders.
As a TSOS Back Office Specialist with you will be supporting the German speaking stakeholders’ Service Provider network, ensuring that their service coordination is functioning at optimal levels.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication and negotiation skills, someone who is highly attentive to all stakeholder requests, and able to prioritize client driven tasks.
- Support the quote acquisition process and manage service approvals for various categories and stakeholders.
- Act as a query and escalation point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to operational performance management through ad-hoc and recurrent reporting
- Monitor service interventions related times of delivery and identify specific actions, to avoid breaching the time limit agreed to in the contract
- Support the daily operational management of the service and delivery time management.
- Pursue any opportunity to maximize Profit and Loss performance, as well as overall efficiency measurements.
- Experience with cross-functional engagements
- Intermediate use level of the Microsoft Office Suite
- A proven record of success in following and executing against defined transactional processes and meeting expected service levels, with the goal of exceeding them.
- IT Related Experience is a huge plus.
- High School Diploma or Secondary School Completion Equivalent is the required minimum. A Bachelor’s Degree in any field is a preferred.
- Required Language Thresholds
- German: (C2: Native-Level Fluency)
- English: (B1-Independent User Level)
We can only consider candidates that already have a Portuguese tax number and are permitted to work in Portugal.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Meal Allowance on Card
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Parenthood Program
- Well rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
- On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes, and a football pitch
- Staff Canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating
If this job sounds like your next challenge then send your English application to firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note that we currently have the option of offering candidates the possibility to work from home from anywhere in Portugal for a limited period of 2 years.
Please let us know if you would like to apply for this option.
All candidates will be working from home until the end of 2021 or the beginning of 2022 due to covid.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.