Are you an experienced AML Compliance Manger?
Would you consider yourself an analytical person who pays close attention to the details?
Are you passionate about keeping up to date with all relevant regulations? If so, our Compliance team may be just the place for you. Our AML Monitoring Manager will manage all monitoring AML tasks and will support, drive, and influence a culture of AML compliance throughout the organisation. S/he is responsible for the monitoring of the day-to-day application of measures, policies, controls, and procedures adopted to ensure compliance with its AML/CFT obligations and will closely work together with the MLRO and Deputy.
Your playing field:
- You will ensure continued compliance with the requirements of the PMLFTR, the FIAU’s implementing procedures, or any other relevant regulations or guidance provisions issued by authorities.
- Contributing to the design, implementation, and maintenance of internal AML/CFT compliance manuals, policies, procedures, and systems will be part of your responsibilities.
- You will oversee on a daily basis our AML/CFT measures, policies, controls and procedures and assist the MLRO in addressing any feedback to authorities in relation to risk management performance.
- You will assist the MLRO in the regular oversight reporting, including reporting of non-compliance to senior management.
- You will perform ad-hoc investigations and ensure that any suspicious activity is reported to the relevant authorities, as necessary.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Experience. Bachelor’s degree, plus a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in AML or anti-financial crime or compliance. Professional qualification in either AML, Compliance and/or Corporate Risk Management would be an asset.
- Analytical. A high alertness and vigilance to potential breaches in AML compliance.
- Articulate. Able to translate new regulations into comprehensive anti-money laundering policies and procedures.
- Innovative. Ability to think outside of the box and come up with creative solutions to business challenges.
- German & English Speaking. Fluent in German and English, verbal and written is essential.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary and Private medical health insurance.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.