We are currently looking for a German speaking Account Manager for our client in cultural Malaga!
Are you looking to start your career in the beautiful city of Malaga?
Then we have the right opportunity for you!
About our client:
Our client is an internationally acclaimed outsourcing business. Many successful organizations have transferred their service departments to our client so they can focus on their core-business.
Our Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) teams are focused on managing and expanding our business relationship of strategic German SME businesses within a multimillion charge volume portfolio, helping business owners in managing their finances, improve cash flow and stay in control of everyday expenses, whilst earning rewards at the same time. We're partners who know how the solutions we provide help our customers to achieve business success by understanding and helping them overcome the challenges they face every day.
Make an impact on our business and the business world
Great opportunities don't come without great responsibilities. As an integral part of the team you will:
- Full managerial responsibility of a portfolio of German SME clients with clear focus on portfolio growth and long-term account retention strategy
- Identify client needs with products and services and sell appropriate value components to create greater customer engagement
- Proactively manage an effective pipeline, identifying and prioritising opportunities to achieve and exceed profitable growth targets
- Consistently seek out new sources for expansion opportunities e.g. self-generated, client referrals, subsidiaries or sister companies
- Ensuring premium value is delivered aligned with client's goals, delivering a positive customer experience and achieves customer advocacy
- Understanding client's opportunities, threats and risks to maintain and grow relationship
- Operating effectively in a fast-paced evolving environment
What benefits we´ll offer you...
- Long-term opportunity
- Salary (gross/month): up to 1.770 euros gross/month
- Full Time - Monday to Friday (09.00 - 17.30)
- Initial & Ongoing Training
- Internal Development Program
Are you ready for the challenge?
These are the qualifications we're looking for:
- Native level speaker of German and fluency in English written and spoken.
- Background working for/in the German Market
- Self-driven and results oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on achieving and exceeding targets and goals
- Challenger mindset with the ability to think creatively to identify new business opportunities
- A natural forward planner who is highly organized and has the ability to manage multiple customers at different stages of the sales process
- Ability to work independently whilst also collaborating with team members to maximize individual and company performance.
- Exceptional communication skills - including German native language skills and fluency in English (spoken and written), ability to speak confidently with senior executives, capacity to influence decision-makers
- Ability to quickly gain an in-depth understanding of each client's needs to drive results and identify new business opportunities
- Previous experience in a sales role would be a plus
- Strong negotiation skills and consultative sales skills
- Ability to drive innovation and change
- A large variety of discounts with our partners
- Free weekly and after work activities
- We promote intercompany mobility to work at any of our sites around the world. We have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
- Real growth opportunities to progress
- New and modern office in the center area
- Receive a bonus starting from 300 euros for referring your friends
If you are interested in growth, our high performers can move to our back office logistics team, our social media team, become a trainer/mentor, quality analyst, or move into management.
Sounds good? Then send your Cv to: email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.