Do you enjoy the challenge of selling to business customers? Do you want to help our trade partners, grow their sales by managing their product range and giving great advice? Then we have the right opportunity for you!
About the company
We are a diverse mix of talented individuals. We’re passionate about what we do: make the best fantasy miniatures in the world and create rich universes for them to inhabit. We build teams for the long-term and reward hard work with endless opportunities for growth. If you’re up for the challenge of turning work into play, you’ll find an exciting, rewarding home here with us.
Now we are looking for multilingual talent to cover and support colleagues in developing accounts across Europe when they are out of the business.
In this role you will be:
- Calling independent retail outlets (such as toy stores, hobby stores & book stores) every week to ensure that they have the right range in stock
- Advising them on what products they need to order to suit their business needs so that they can maximise all sales opportunities
- Developing a relationship of trust with your customers
- Performing stock checks and ensuring they reorder stock that has been sold
- Informing them of new product ranges and identifying opportunities to close sales
- Looking for more ways to grow the number of customers committed to our stockist programme, and ensuring a long-term beneficial trading relationship.
We know that getting every customer’s full attention every time you call them, not to mention making sure they do a regular stock check, can be hard. Managing your time effectively to make sure every customer is called on schedule is no easy task either, but these are just the sorts of challenges that the right person for this job will relish.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to build strong relationships with business partners and colleagues
- Excellent customer service and time management
- Ability to multi-task and high organisational skills
- Ability to influence existing clients and grow sales
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
Other Essential Information
This role requires you to speak German and English plus one of the following languages fluently: French, Swedish, Finnish, Dutch, Danish, Polish, Italian, Spanish.
If you are interested, please apply and our German recruitment team will help you further.
All applications will be treated in the strict confidentiality and only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.