French Support Experts in Barcelona
Our client is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Their company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, across 400 contact centres in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
We are recruiting tech-savvy experts to support the users of a world leader company in technology services.
Tech-savviness is a requirement and we have learned from experience that the most successful experts are those that love the internet and are comfortable researching topics online.
As a Technical Support Expert your responsibilities will be:
- Interact with users via email, phone, and chat
- Analyze and evaluate users’ specific account setups and previous interactions to recommend solutions
- Troubleshoot technical questions including software, hardware, and logistic questions
- Escalate complex issues and provide context to the reason for the escalation
To be successful in this role you need:
- Native level of French and C1 level of English
- Previous customer-facing experience (B2B or B2C)
- Prior experience in multi-channel customer support
- Experience working within a metric and target focused work environment
- Excellent listening and communication skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to work through complex technical problems
- Strong attention to detail
What do we offer:
- Full-time (39 hours/week) from 08.00 until 22.00, from Monday to Sunday
- Relocation Package:
- Flight/Train tickets
- 600€ after 1 month in the company
- PCR test cost compensation
- Salary: 19.220,00€ gross/year
- Continuous training and development program
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact centre services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly motivated team
How to Apply
If this job ticks all your boxes then please do not hesitate to apply! Send your English CV to email@example.com
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.