- Posted 15 January 2024
- Discipline Finance & Banking
- Contact NameRaphaël Barbosa
We are looking for a French Speaking Wealth Solutions Associate for our Investment Banking Client in Luxembourg. Are you looking for a foot in the door at one of the worlds biggest corporate investment firms and want to live in Luxembourg? Apply today!
As a French Assurance Vie Associate, you will help support the team and its ambitious goals. You will coordinate with internal departments, prepare onboarding paperwork, help create sales deliverables, build new processes, and much more. By becoming a part of the new FIL brokerage team, you will expand your knowledge in both finance and this market and be an essential part of a growing business. You will report to your Team Leader who will aid in your job training and ongoing professional development.
- Support FIL wealth engineers and investment counsellors with operational requests (portfolio recommendations, system updates, documentation) to ensure outstanding service to prospects and clients
- Ensure we have appropriate documentation from clients to begin their relationship with FIL by partnering with internal departments and requesting necessary documents
- Partner with the insurance company to complete administrative and operational requests for clients
- Perform ad-hoc projects and brainstorm process improvements to support a growing department
- A university degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Native French language proficiency and proficiency in English
- The recruitment process will be in English
- You are engaging and can connect with a wide array of audiences by phone and email
- Commitment to maintain quality of work while sticking to a timeline
- You meet challenges head-on. You learn from your setbacks and work towards improvement
- Eager to work in an autonomous environment to support client needs
Why join our Investment Banking Client?
At our clients, The global organization distinguishes itself by putting clients first, providing unmatched service, and taking a personalized approach to investing. You can feel confident knowing that our client aligns with their clients' priorities by using a simple and transparent fee structure and recognized European custodians.
It's the people that make the company's purpose possible, and to help their employees meet their long-term goals, they offer an array of benefits, including:
Our client takes great pride in their inclusive culture. They value the different perspectives and unique skills you bring to the team – it makes them all better. Success is motivated by results, a collaborative mindset, and a commitment to accomplishing great things – so if you are ready to do that, our client is ready for you! Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you make a difference in the lives of people by bettering the investment universe.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.