About our partner:
Founded in 1974, they invented the concept of ﬁnancial spread betting. Today, they’re the world’s No.1 spread betting and CFD provider, with ofﬁces in 14 countries and over 195,000 clients worldwide. Recognized as one of Britain’s top employers, it’s no surprise that this success has come from empowering the people to be brave, innovative, and inspiring. Join them, and you’ll ﬁnd the perfect place to showcase your talents and passion. Your achievements will be recognized, and you’ll have the support of a collaborative global team.
What you will do:
- Providing front line payment support to our clients across phone, email, webchat, and social media
- Monitoring and proactively managing client payment systems, their deposits, and withdrawals
- Resolving trade disputes and queries
- Being the main point of contact regarding client payments, global banking nuances, financial markets, and our latest innovations
- Verifying client documentation to ensure that internal AML policies are met
- Providing administrative assistance regarding general account queries
- Answering queries from our international client base on all of our products and platform
Who you'll be:
This role is ideal for those with strong interpersonal skills seeking work in a fast-paced, challenging, and team-focused environment.
- Fluency in French (verbal and written)
- English at the business level (B2-C1)
- Working proficiency in any additional European language, would all be an advantage
- A degree-level education (any subject)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A logical and analytical approach to problem-solving
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Confident to employ basic maths skills, particularly mental arithmetic
How you’ll progress:
- Your development is as important to us as it is to you.
- We work in a fast-paced project environment where change is constant, but you’ll always have support to get better at what you do – and be rewarded for hard work.
- If you’re up for the challenge, you’ll have opportunities to try new things and broaden your skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Private medical cover for you and your family (Medicover)
- Multikafeteria system (you can choose: multisport card, vouchers etc.)
- Life insurance (Generali)
- Unlimited LinkedIn Learning access
- Comprehensive global and local onboarding process – to the company and to your role
- Employee-led LGBTQ+, Women’s, Black and Parents & Carers networks with an annual budget for Option to participate and create ESG initiatives based on IG Brighter Future Fund
- 2 additional days off a year for voluntary work
- 1 additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Work from home or office (based on your choice)
- Home office equipment reimbursement
- Flexible working hours
- Online stretching sessions
- Online wellbeing weeks
- Online social events
- Depending on the pandemic situation – summer parties
In the office:
Come to work in a comfortable, state of the art office containing all the things you need to succeed. Each of us works from laptops, at agile, ergonomic workstations designed to support our roles. Our spacious, open-plan offices provide a modern, dynamic setting for you to excel. On top of current benefits employees may enjoy here:
- Free fresh fruits and coffee club
- App-based parking spots booking system
- Bike parking and shower
- Games: Foosball and ping-pong table, consoles and board games
- Annual parties - summer picnic and Christmas Party
- Other social events
After pandemic – agile hybrid working model.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.