Are you tech-savvy? Are you a fluent French speaker with great communication skills?
We are looking for a motivated French-speaking Technical Support Agent able to relocate to Athens!
What you will do:
- Communicate with customers via phone, chat & e-mail
- Troubleshoot technical issues using your problem-solving skills
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, representing a major brand
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times
- Work towards reaching targets as set out by client statement of work as well as internal targets
- Ensure that key stakeholders are up to date on the resolution status of their issue, through effective written and verbal communication.
- Log the cases on internal systems, while getting up to date with client’s products & services.
What you will bring:
- Fluency in French
- Very good communication skills in English
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills, soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of operating systems & computer applications
- Computer and mobile devices knowledge/tech savviness
- Be resourceful, able to multitask
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Empathy and a passion for customer service, solid team and collaboration skills, work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to adapt and flex style according to customer personality, culture, and profile
- Help-desk or system admin experience will be considered as an advantage
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week hotel accommodation, pick-up & drop, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by us), when applicable
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age
Thinking about relocating and wondering about the cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe, according to Greek authorities and the EURES network. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Sounds good? Send your CV to email@example.com so we can discuss it!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and many more with businesses from all over the world. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.