Our client is looking for a motivated French-speaking Technical Support Agent to join their team in Athens!
As a Technical Support Agent, your role is to handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency. Besides speaking your native language French, you also need to be fluent in English. The role consists of handling and responding to end-users’ requests through multiple contact channels (phone, e-mail, chat). It requires maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. You will also be performing data entry and using several software programs.
- Previous Customer/Technical Service experience in the technology industry (B2B Billing experience is preferred)
- Expertise in areas like TCP/IP networking, switches, routers, firewalls and protocols, Exchange, Active Directory, ADFS experience, and Skype for Business hybrid deployments
- Strong technical leadership and relationship building skills to create, reinforce, motivate and guide customers and partners
- Broad knowledge of Office 365’s technical architecture. Familiarity and technical understanding of the support experience and process
- The knowledge to articulate why the cloud and Office 365, in particular, are a transformational industry change
- Ability to work in complex and ambiguous environments where multiple applications and tools are used
- Technical expertise supporting Windows Operating Systems
- Foundation knowledge of Directory Services and Active Directory
- Foundation knowledge on Networking, Protocols, Authentication (Kerberos, NTLM), and DNS
- Technical expertise with PowerShell
- Experience reading logs like network capture
- Strong relocation package
- Free support from the Employee Relations Department during the hiring process, with regards to your social security number, health insurance (IKA), tax number, and bank account, etc.
- Paid training to keep you up to date on products and procedures
- In-house doctor and medical insurance
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- International work environment
- Company-organized festivals, parties, and excursions throughout the year
- Employee discounts all over Athens
How to Apply
Are you a good fit for this job? If so, please send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and many more with businesses from all over the world. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.