- Remaining focused on customer facing time by running a healthy and predictable business that delivers a jointly agreed Digital Transformation strategy maintaining rigorous sales process compliance.
- Being the industry and technology expert that maps education customer scenarios and learning outcomes to a technical deployment plan. Enabling customers to digitally transform and succeed with their technical vision and goals.
- Ensuring customers have a deployment strategy for the modern classroom and their technical environments are cloud ready.
- Delivering agreed outcomes with technical decision makers to influence buying decisions, architect, develop and deploy cloud-based solutions on Microsoft technologies.
- Leading technical and architectural Modern Classroom discussions with managed customers and local partners to:
- Establish a modern identity for student, faculty and staff (Azure Active Directory Premium)
- Drive a modern cloud-based deployment of Microsoft technology in the classroom (Intune, Intune for Education, School Data Sync and AutoPilot)
- Grow and protect Windows 10 device share, by showing and creating demand for experiences on Windows/M365
- Enable student and educator usage though successful deployment of user experiences, applications and strategic workloads in Office 365 (Forms, Teams with School Data Sync and OneNote) Orchestrating Microsoft sales teams, subject matter experts (SMEs) and key
- customer and partner IT decision makers.
- Understanding of the local partner ecosystem, technical development of key solutions partners and joint execution through/with partner to successfully pilot and deploy Microsoft technology in the classroom.
- Clearing technical, competitive, and security blockers to accelerate Microsoft Education Modern Classroom sales.
- Continuously nurturing and expanding your technical, sales, industry, technology and competitive knowledge and capabilities.
- Providing insight and feedback from customers and partners to the Microsoft Worldwide Industry Teams to help learning and improvement in industry solutions and digital transformation offerings.
Who We Are Looking For
- Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- 2+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles preferred.
- Strong consultative selling background, with 2+ years of technology-related experience, with experience in immersive and inclusive learning experiences, Online Productivity tools, Windows, mobility and devices.
- The expertise and ability to deploy key end-user solutions and technical architectures aligned to a customer maturity framework/path in Windows 10 Pro and Education, Office 365 clients and Modern Classroom deployment tools such as Identity with Azure Active Directory Premium (AAD P1), Intune (MDM and MAM) and Teams with School Data Sync (SDS) set-up. And looking holistically end to end to the resources ready for deployment & adoption (usage) assistance for smooth customer experience.
- Experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management.
- Able to work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales, services, and marketing organizations and Microsoft partners.
- Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, writing and verbal communication skills.
- Certification in Windows and Office 365 client technologies (MCSA or MCSE) is preferred.
- Certification in information security (CompTIA, CEH, CISSP, CISAM) is desired.
- Certification in IT Infrastructure Architecture (CITA, MCA, MCSE) is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- French and English level (C1) is required.
Data Protection Requirement
- Adhere to all Data Protection policies, standards, and procedures per your role. Take required continuing education courses in Data Protection for your role.
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries