Work as a Senior Order Processing Agent in Lisbon, Portugal
Our partner is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing its tech footprint in Lisbon. They are now looking for a French-speaking Order Processing or to join their new team in the capital.
Our partner is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises rethinking their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs, and delivery centres, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, our client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
Work as an Individual Contributor/SME in the Order Management team and key responsibilities would include
- Invoice Management including
- Dispute Management
- Account Setup & MDM
- AR including
- Collections & Cash Applications
- Ledger Account Management
- Customer Inquiry and Service Request handling
- Client Solutions
- Order Processing
Type of Process: Voice/Chat/Email/Data Entry
- Excellent communication abilities
- Good listening and comprehension abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate, probe and understand customer issues and provide first call resolution
- Good interpersonal and issue resolution skills
- Strong collaboration and coordination skills.
Domain Experience Any one of the following functional experience will be required:
- Order Management
- Accounting / AP
- Logistic Experience
- User Experience - SAP (Preferable) or any other ERP (Oracle, Siebel, PeopleSoft, SFDC etc.)
- Good MS Office skills
Roles and Responsibility Work as an Individual Contributor to some of the key responsibilities from the following overall items listed below –
- Subject Matter Expert for process updates, exceptions handling; training and refresher facilitation; dispute resolution - monitor and oversee credit/debit note creation and cancel/rebills due to service requests and volume or price adjustments
- Drive RCA, Quality control framework and be a coach to the team
- Perform root cause analysis and resolution on queries and facilitate and conduct timely resolution.
- Create a customer account in SAP; perform customer pre-qualification requirements; provide customers with account information; monitor customer activation and ensure it is completed.
- Invoice Management: invoice generation, review of unbilled sales, processing of credit/debit notes and process month end accruals, generate month end reports.
- Cash Applications: perform assigned responsibility to apply, match, and clear all payments to appropriate accounts in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor ageing items, monitor system auto-match malfunction, facilitate timely resolution of any unapplied and/or misapplied payments, and escalate as required
- Collections: Manage assigned Collections responsibilities including managing assigned AR portfolio and overdue payments as per agreed KPIs.
- Credit: Perform credit limit creation and modification activities as per defined process, release blocked orders
- Product promotion rules checking, product catalogue update, payment of MSLA kits to vendor and tracking quantity of MSLA kits
- Retail site Mystery Shopper reporting, provide administrative support to Loyalty program; Support incentive programs and special price adjustment activities
- Update Global Smart Form; Travel & Entertainment expense report review
- Support controls compliance activities; support admin activities of Record Management, Brand & Product Integrity Management, Safety, Security & Health Management reporting, Ergo reporting.
- Update and report of Loss Prevention Observations, Safe Driver Observations, and mileage/work hours in Impact tools; monitoring of POAs, data maintenance.
- Ensure all complaints/queries that cannot be resolved personally are routed to the appropriate internal or external parties for resolution.
- Attend customer calls, emails, chat and respond to requests.
- Create exceptional customer experience for the given customer segments in line with SLAs with a focus on First Contact Resolution and low customer effort.
- Adhere to TAT and accuracy, report KPI's/SLA's as per agreed timelines.
- Proofreading (European languages), basic translation, mass communication, price communication and ad-hoc requests.
Education Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business or a departmentally related
Relevant Experience 3-5 years
- B2/C1 level in any of the following languages: French/Dutch/Norwegian/Swedish/Finnish or Danish
- B2 level in English
- The opportunity to work in a growing company and put your skills to good use
- Please note that it is possible to do this job remotely from anywhere in Portugal, the company will then issue you a limited contract for a year, if you decide to relocate after this period, you will have the possibility of prolonging the contract
- An international company with great career opportunities where your potential will be valued
- Competitive Salary: 23'400 Euros a year
- Start Date: September/ October
- Shift timings: Monday to Friday - 7 AM to 6 PM Lisbon Time (Flexibility to work between these hours)
- Relocation package for candidates from abroad
- The chance to work in the beautiful city of Lisbon
Are you looking for your next career step in Lisbon and do you fit in the role description above? Send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.