As a Sales Development Representative you will work directly with customers, with your sales team and implementation partners to achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas - closing net-new business, fostering a positive and collaborative experience for prospects to learn about, engage with and implement products and services. You will hold business conversations with the customers to understand their needs and identify opportunities that meet the minimum qualification criteria for sales. You will be equipped with best-in-class tools that enable highly efficient and accelerated sales activities. By applying best-in-class sales skills, you will identify new prospects and grow business relationships with companies across all industries and verticals.
- Engage via proactive outreach to customers across industries, company sizes, and types to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfill their needs
- Effectively convert prospects and qualified leads into opportunities and revenue pipeline by filtering them through different criteria, e.g. BANT (budget, authority, need, and timeline)
- Quarterback sales at scale from lead to purchase; be the main point of contact for our customers, leading the sales strategy, overcoming objections, and negotiating success.
- Meet and exceed targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline, as well as a monthly and quarterly forecast
- Be the first contact point for many customers, deliver a strong first impression, and set the foundation for long term customer relationship
- Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences; provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer need and usage scenarios
- Demonstrate verbally, in writing, and through live product demos, how customers can capture the value and envision their future with Microsoft’s technologies
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic teaming environment & effectively manage opportunities and pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Leverage social, digital, video, chat, phone, and demonstration environments to effectively reach, sell to, and manage customers - maintain high daily activity, blended between prospecting & managing a large portfolio of opportunities.
- Present action plans and results to management and use appropriate escalation techniques to stay on top of goals and objectives
- Obsess over our client's customers and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Sales experience with a proven track record of success preferred.
- Experience in qualifying and building the pipeline at scale, managing aggressive sales cycles, and sales negotiation preferred,
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video and presentations
- Desire to work in a competitive environment where one’s growth potential is driven by one’s abilities and attitude
- General knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain knowledge about individual products and business solutions quickly and accurately
- Solid time management skills and ability to work independently or under supervision with a high level of integrity
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications; Dynamics CRM or other CRM experience is a bonus
- Passion for cloud technologies and changing the world
- Assessing strategic customer objectives, digital transformation opportunity discovery, key improvement scenarios, and an ability to measure and present incremental and new economic value
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries