Do you have experience in marketing and content writing? Are you a native French speaker, based in the Ile de France and with a level of English C1? Do you have an interest in tourism? We have the opportunity for you.
Our client is a company aiming to transform tourism by offering small, independent accommodation providers all-in-one online services at a great price. It's about helping small hotel, B&B and guesthouse owners manage their property on a daily basis, saving them time and increasing their profits.
They are one of the leaders in this market in the UK and we are expanding in France but also in Germany, Spain, Portugal and also in the US since the end of 2018.
- Understand, translate, adapt and deploy locally the marketing strategy defined by the head office
- Understand the French market (competition, key messages, products, customer expectations, etc.)
- Translate, create and deploy marketing emails (2-3 emails per week) according to the needs of the sales team.
- Create and translate the content: write feature articles and blog posts, translate webinars, create various marketing materials, write emailings
- Improve website content and inbound links to help our SEO efforts.
- Manage and develop the FR social networks (Instagram /Facebook/ Twitter/ Youtube)
- Create case studies and client testimonials
- Coordinate communication during our flagship events: Host Week and the eviivo awards
The candidate we are looking for
- 3/5 years in marketing/web marketing
- 2-4 years experience in marketing and writing content (for emailing, website..)
- Experience in creating and writing email marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills in French, both written and verbal (perfect spelling)
- Fluency in English (oral and written) for internal communication with teams and headquarters
- Proficiency in common office programs (MS Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook)
- Organizational skills and insight
- Ability to work methodically within a deadline
- Full-time permanent contract, executive status
- Workplace: Ile-de-France, hybrid position: office and remote. Our office is located in Paris Gare de Lyon
- Mutual insurance, luncheon vouchers
- Start date: as soon as possible
Apply now, we will contact you within a few working days if your profile matches our expectations. We look forward to meeting you!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.