Are you freshly graduated? Maybe you've experienced sales a while ago and want to try it again? I have the perfect opportunity for you!
Founded in 1974, our partner invented the concept of ﬁnancial spread betting. Today, they’re the world’s No.1 spread betting and CFD provider, with ofﬁces in 14 countries and over 195,000 clients worldwide. Recognized as one of Britain’s top employers, it’s no surprise that this success has come from empowering the people to be brave, innovative, and inspiring. Join them, and you’ll ﬁnd the perfect place to showcase your talents and passion. Your achievements will be recognized, and you’ll have the support of a collaborative global team.
What you will do:
There is a huge opportunity to learn and develop your career as you will be the first French sales based in Krakow
- Calling all the prospects who opened a demo account, to qualify and convert them
- Calling our clients who didn't pass our requirements
- Limit our attrition score with some initiatives
- Take part in EU sales contest
- Learn fast with an internal training session
This role is ideal for those with strong interpersonal skills seeking work in a fast-paced, challenging, and team-focused environment.
- Fluency in French (verbal and written)
- English at the business level (B2-C1)
- A degree-level education (any subject)
- You have sales experience acquired during internships or your studies
- You are able to work with goals and are motivated not to meet your performance goals but to exceed them. Some Financials markets knowledge could be useful but not mandatory.
- Use of the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Marketing sensitivity
- Ability to quickly identify a problem in order to propose logical and relevant solutions
- Professionalism in all circumstances (you work in a regulated sector), organization and autonomy.
- Demonstrate curiosity, motivation and tenacity in your daily tasks, adopt a flexible mindset that allows you to identify your areas for improvement and apply change
How will you grow?
Your personal and professional development are important to our clients. As a company that’s constantly redefining the boundaries of possibility, we’ll challenge you to push yourself, accelerate your ambitions and rise to new levels of excellence. We know that’s a big ask, so we’ll make sure that you’re supported all the way, getting the backing you need and the recognition you deserve. If you connect with our vision and can get behind it, you’ll be rewarded with countless opportunities to experience new things and enhance your abilities.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Private medical cover for you and your family (Medicover)
- Multikafeteria system (you can choose: multisport card, vouchers etc.)
- Life insurance (Generali)
- Unlimited LinkedIn Learning access
- Comprehensive global and local onboarding process – to the company and to your role
- Employee-led LGBTQ+, Women’s, Black and Parents & Carers networks with an annual budget for
- Option to participate and create ESG initiatives based on IG Brighter Future Fund
- 2 additional days off a year for voluntary work
- 1 additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Work from home or office (based on your choice)
- Home office equipment reimbursement
- Flexible working hours
- Online stretching sessions
- Online wellbeing weeks
- Online social events
- Depending on the pandemic situation – summer parties
In the office:
Come to work in a comfortable, state of the art office containing all the things you need to succeed. Each of us works from laptops, at agile, ergonomic workstations designed to support our roles. Our spacious, open-plan offices provide a modern, dynamic setting for you to excel. On top of current benefits employees may enjoy here:
- Free fresh fruits and coffee club
- App-based parking spots booking system
- Bike parking and shower
- Games: Foosball and ping-pong table, consoles and board games
- Annual parties - summer picnic and Christmas Party
- Other social events
After pandemic – agile hybrid working model.
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.