French-speaking Inbound Sales Representative - Web Hosting in Barcelona
Our client is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Their company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, across 400 contact centres in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
We are recruiting tech-savvy experts to support the users of a world leader company in technology services.
Tech-savviness is a requirement and we have learned from experience that the most successful experts are those that love the internet and are comfortable researching topics online.
What you’ll do
As an Inbound Sales Representative, your previous knowledge combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will be used to help new and existing businesses grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will advise existing customers by providing strategic guidance on how to develop a successful journey into specific products, platforms and services. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your clients.
- Serve as a trusted consultant with customers to get the most out of a wide range of domain registrar and web hosting products on the use of a delicate range of products and services.
- Reach assigned sales target.
- Consistently deliver against assigned sales quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience.
- Master knowledge on one or several core products.
- Coach colleagues on areas of expertise and take escalation calls from those subjects.
- 1-2 years of customer care & sales experience with a proven record of achieving sales goals in a structured environment.
- Native level of French and advanced level of English
- Target and Sales -Oriented, used to KPI'S
- Knowledge of internet connectivity and troubleshooting
- Expertise in web hosting technologies including content management systems commonly used to operate a website such as WordPress or Joomla
- Knowledge of browsers (MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome)
- Adaptability to changes in schedule and skill set as prescribed by Service Delivery
- Fluent in discovering customer pain points and needs
- Salary: 18.231€ - up to 23.366€ gross/year
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (600€ - 1.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Relocation Package (flight, PCR test and economic support for accommodation)
- 3 weeks of initial training fully paid.
- A permanent presence of coaching figures & leaders who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest CX services
- Excellent & Modern work environment, social arrangements and personal development
- Monthly salary with performance-based bonus
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly motivated team
- Monday to Friday, 39h per week (from 09.00 to 19.00)
- Long Term Contract
How to Apply
If this job ticks all your boxes then please do not hesitate to apply! Send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.