Do you want to work in Valencia?
Our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, E-commerce, automotive, and financial services. We are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 29 different nationalities.
We offer a great work environment, modern offices, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities.
- Handle inbound presales enquiries (coming via telephone or email) by giving to customer detailed information on products, drive him on internet specific page for more information, detect immediate sales opportunity, and manage this sales opportunity according to the rules
- Refer non sales /presales enquiries to the right organization (Technical support, store post-sales, etc.).
- Manage customers & resellers requests on spare parts by checking spare part id, availability and refer customers /resellers either to the online spare part store or to specialized spare part partners.
- Close inbound sales for consumers (not professional) – B2C.
- Qualify inbound B2B sales opportunities that require sales negotiation and pass the lead to the store telesales Strong Product /services knowledge (PSG/IPG/ESSN).
- Refer/Transfer Reseller & Retailer/eTailer enquiries to the right organization (Partner Hotline in BCN, etc.).
- Qualify inbound B2B sales opportunities that require sales negotiation and pass the lead to responsible teams (TS or PBMs/ACC Mangers)
- Fluent English
- French at native level
- Customer service driven.
- Organized / Efficient.
- Proactive and service attitude.
- Good Selling Skills.
- IT literate.
- Minimum of 1-year relevant experience.
- Hold business level conversations deriving customer need before positioning product & price.
- Strong personal interest & curiosity in IT products and applications.
- High capability to listen to customers.
- Is expert to conduct adequate questions to have a comprehensive understanding of customer needs, accounts qualification, customer choice drivers.
- Follow the security rules of the company
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.