We are currently looking for an Inbound Sales Representative for one of our Clients, a leading company in new technologies.
- Handle inbound presales enquiries (coming via telephone or email) by giving to customer detailed information on products, drive him on internet-specific page for more information, detect immediate sales opportunity, and manage this sales opportunity according to the rules
- Refer non-sales/presales enquiries to the right organization
- Manage customers & resellers requests on spare parts by checking spare part id, availability and referring customers /resellers either to the online spare part store or to specialized spare part partners.
- Close inbound sales for consumers (not professional) - B2C.
- Qualify inbound B2B sales opportunities that require sales negotiation and pass the lead to the store telesales Strong Product /services knowledge (PSG/IPG/ESSN).
- Refer/Transfer Reseller & Retailer/eTailer enquiries to the right organization
- Qualify inbound B2B sales opportunities that require sales negotiation and pass the lead to responsible teams (TS or PBMs/ACC Mngrs)
-Full-time (39 hours/week) from Monday to Friday, and long-term contract
-Schedule: Monday-Friday, from 08:30 to 17:30
-Salary: 17.000 Euros gross/year + up to 6.000 Euros gross/year in bonus
-Regular and permanent incentives
-Specific compensation model based on over achievement
- French native level speaker
- Fluent in English
- Customer service is driven.
- Organized / Efficient.
- Proactive and service attitude.
- Good Selling Skills.
- IT literate.
- Minimum of 1-year relevant experience.
- Hold business-level conversations deriving customer needs before positioning product & price.
- Strong personal interest & curiosity in IT products and applications.
- High capability to listen to customers.
- Is expert to conduct adequate questions to have a comprehensive understanding of customer needs, accounts qualification, customer choice drivers.
- Follow the security rules of the company
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide :
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.