We are looking for a french-speaking E-commerce collaborator for our client's internal sales department in Berlin, Germany .
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is an internationally known brand when it comes to marketing and sales, known for ongoing business customer service and sales development. It requires a lot of tact and experience to establish business contacts, to develop effective sales concepts and marketing strategies to pave the way to success. The company offers you the opportunity to continuous advancement in a dynamic and innovative company. A positive working environment with a strong team spirit, great colleagues, flat hierarchies and short decision-making routes.
- You generate, qualify and manage leads in the B2B area.
- You qualify the leads after a thorough needs analysis and pass them on to the internal department.
- You build your customer portfolio, manage the relationship with the contacts and interlocutors and derive the corresponding needs.
- You set up appointments and coordinate them with the internal sales department.
- Professional experience in sales/customer service/sales prospecting
- First experience in the B2B field.
- Passion for active outbound telephony
- Ability to work in a team, good communication skills
- Achieving goals does not scare you, but rather motivates you to give it your all!
- Good knowledge of German and English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- An appropriate salary
- Regular working hours (Monday to Friday) and the possibility of telecommuting
- Spacious and bright offices on two floors
- Internal training and development opportunities
- Option for a BVG company ticket (Firmenticket)
- Very good connection to transportation infrastructure
- Various team building initiatives
- Opportunity to grow
- Coffee, tea and water are always available
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application and our recruitment team will reach out to you with further information!
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and many more with businesses from all over the world. Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.