Customer Success Manager (“CSM”) helps existing customers successfully onboard, adopt, and expand their usage of public, private, and hybrid cloud platforms. Customer engagements are managed in an inside sales model, with a combination of outbound and account management tactics. In addition to building strong transactional and strategic customer relationships, a successful CSM manages relationships with technology providers, direct and channel sales partners, and solutions/sales engineers.
The role is a trusted advisors to customers, working cross-functionally across customer departments (i.e. Marketing, Finance, IT, Back Office, etc.). The best CSMs maximize platform adoption for clients by implementing use cases in multiple departments, broadening the user base while deepening the application stack.
The organization provides product, process, systems, and sales training to develop the skills of our CSMs for current and future roles. This includes product and platform specific training including, but not limited to, hands-on training, vendor certifications, partner certifications, and sales tool training.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in Inside Sales, Business Development, Customer Support, Customer Success, Customer Service, and/or Information Technology
- Microsoft Certification / any Microsoft business experiences will be an added advantage
- Express desire to develop a career in technology sales
- Ability to meet and/or exceed specific sales goals (i.e. revenue, pipeline, activity, customer retention, etc.)
- Ability to successfully manage a portfolio of both transactional and strategic customer relationships
- Work style consistent with adopting best practice frameworks, being receptive to coaching and training, and committing to the processes that create results
- Strong teaming personality: Drive individual success within the construct of a formal team including rigorous sales management, professional development, and mutual support
- Ability to deftly intake and resolve customer escalations. Requires nuanced communication skills, active listening skills, and objective response cadences
- Ability to identify the key aspects of a potential opportunity, nurture the opportunity to close, engage channel partners as needed and manage the customer relationship through success
- Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Follow all N3 Information Security policies and processes as required per the job function/role of this position.
- English and French are required for this role due to business nature requirement.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM Software (Dynamics, Salesforce, etc.) preferred.
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries