As a part of the team, your purpose is plain and simple:
WOW your customer. You are a star in troubleshooting and work with a solution-oriented mindset. With your outstanding communication skills, enthusiastic attitude, and empathetic mentality, you are the right person to solve the customer’s problems and serve their needs. You know how to guide and control a conversation and look for a suitable solution with the customer. In collaboration with your teammates, you work towards that one goal: To provide the best possible customer experience to customers and give them the WOW feeling!
The WOW Experience:
- The adventure of your lifetime in sunny Valencia, Spain
- The chance to make an impact on our brands and company
- An incredible, international community of like-minded young professionals
- The opportunity to grow into other roles and to continuously develop yourself both professionally and personally
- The chance to fully embrace the Spanish culture through Spanish classes or try delicious Valencian paella
- Support with moving to a new country and familiarizing yourself with the Spanish administration
- The opportunity to work remotely
How you’ll WOW:
- You are the first point of contact for the customer, and via phone, email, WhatsApp, and chat, you will create value and solve issues
- By being an authentic representative of the client and serving its community of customers with the WOW-factor
- Helping customers with their questions and finding a suitable solution
- You are creative and use your personal and company knowledge to help customers in the best way possible
- You are super customer friendly and can excite the customers and ensure loyalty and retention
Who are you?
- A communicative professional with a positive mindset for driving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- You have an affinity with furniture, design and materials
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or university degree
- You can speak native French and a sufficient English level (B2-C1) to communicate in our international team environment
- You are a good listener, and you have an opportunity-focused mindset
- You have a European nationality or work visa for Spain
- You are eager and ready for the challenge of your lifetime
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.