Are you a fluent French speaker? Grab this great job opportunity!Some of the world’s most famous brands trust our partner to offer excellent customer care, sales & technical support services, as well as content moderation for Social Media.
If you are a near-native level French speaker, this is a great opportunity to enhance your resume, by working with us for the most well-known brands in the world.
We offer complete training by certified instructors as well as many career development opportunities, so this is a unique chance to advance your career!
As a Content Moderator, you will work across various social media platforms, screening and monitoring the sites for abusive, violent or other inappropriate content and ensuring a safe experience for its users and communities. Screening pictures, videos, articles, and audio clips might sound like a fun and easy task, perhaps similar to how you spend your free time, and this might be the case a lot of the time, but at the same time, we urge applicants to consider that they might also come across strong and abhorrent images, and is not recommended for the easily offended.
- Near-native level in French
- Good communication skills in English (B2+ level)
- Exceptional communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge/tech saviness
- Resourceful, able in multitasking
- Willing and able to adapt to changes
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Prior customer support experience will be considered as an advantage
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week hotel accommodation. assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by our company), when applicable
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Free Greek language courses
- State of the art premises located close to the center of Athens, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 8,500 people from 91 nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about the cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:Greece has enviable history and culture, climate, and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and ex-pats alike.It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an ex-pat. Click here to read an official and handy guide as provided by the Greek authorities.
Interested? Send your English CV to email@example.com and let's talk about the opportunity!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.