French Inside Sales Representative - Google Local Services Ads
As a member of our client's team, you will be working on outbound leads to acquire new advertisers for Google Ads. You will become a digital consultant, advising them on their digital advertising strategy, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as be part of a larger sales team responsible for increasing the Client customer base across EMEA.
- Achieve a minimum number of interactions (phone calls and/or emails) per day
- Qualify and manage inbound leads and the overall sales pipeline
- Identify the needs of the business and personalize the product towards the related business
- Properly prepare and set expectations with businesses about the onboarding and go-live process
- Develop a deep understanding of the onboarding requirements/processes for our product across different regions
- Work closely with businesses to collect and submit the information required to complete our onboarding process
- Accurately advise and support businesses on each verification requirement as they work to complete the onboarding process
- Successfully troubleshoot or escalate issues and feedback through the appropriate channels of support
- Work in a fast-changing, fast-paced workplace
- Native Level of French
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- At least 1+ years of experience in similar fields: sales, recruiting, customer-facing role
- Experience working in a call centre environment
- Extremely high attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Structured communicator, both written and spoken
- Ability to produce high-quality work in a fast-paced environment under strict deadlines
- Proficient in Google Docs and Sheets and/or Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and complete day-to-day tasks with minimal supervision
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business
- Experience working in a team environment
- Familiarity with home services, such as plumbing, locksmiths, electrical etc.
Due to the covid-19 situation, our employees are working from home in Barcelona and also in other locations in Spain, but we can’t wait to see you in our amazing offices when we come back to normal. (Office location surrounded by the sea, World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain).
- Full-time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Long Term Contract
- Safety Package:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- PCR test cost compensation
- Accommodation in a nice individual studio
- Support with a Private Health Insurance
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (600€ - 1.000€ depending on the language/project)
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact centre services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly motivated team
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)
How to Apply
If this job ticks all your boxes then please do not hesitate to apply! Send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.