Ready to give a voice to people’s loves? Work with us for one of the world’s most loved jewellery brands
Every day people around the world share facets of who they are and what matters to them through their Pandora jewelry. Be the one who will voice to people’s loves, join our team!
What your responsibilities will be:
- Handle calls, emails and chat with a sense in French
- Good knowledge of English language (B2+)
- Respond to pricing and product inquiries, order status, tracking inquiries, and order cancellations.
- As a brand ambassador – provide promotion support, being knowledgeable about current promotions and new offers.
- Handle account and billing issues, along with order up-selling, troubleshooting, fraud order, and returns, based on the policy provided through training guidelines.
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with clients and show customer service empathy.
- Log calls/cases from a customer into the customer relationship database, including shipping instructions.
- Track and follow cases to ensure they are closed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Native level of French
- Great communication & soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge/tech savviness
- Ability to multitask and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in rotating shifts and available to work overtime when/if required.
- Work experience in customer support will be considered as an advantage
What we offer:
- Training by certified instructors
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Free Greek language courses
- State of the art premises providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 8,500 people from 91 nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about the cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here: Greece has enviable history and culture, climate, and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe. No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and ex-pats alike. It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an ex-pat. Click here to read an official and handy guide as provided by the Greek authorities.
Interested? Send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's talk about the opportunity!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.