Are you French native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in historic Athens?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our French Customer Support team.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Provide the highest level of support to our customers via phone and email on a range of issues
- Give accurate, valid and complete information by using the right procedures
- Be the owner of the customer query and ensure a timely resolution and response
- Build meaningful relationships, answering customers questions in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
- Meet and exceed our customer service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create an amazing customer experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of the management and provide feedback
Maximize your experience.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of French (C2)
- Intermediate level of English (at least B2) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Greece
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to historic Athens, Greece
Gain stability, expand possibilities.
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Private healthcare & dental insurance
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
- Contract: unlimited
- Operating hours: Monday – Friday 08:30-20:00, Saturday & Sunday – 10:00-18:00
- Salary French: 1050 gross (950 + 100 language allowance)
- Performance bonus: Up to 10% according to your performance and KPI’s per month after the first 3 months (to be paid on the 4th month)
- Private Medical insurance (Generali) from the Hire date
- 5 euros per working day (Up Hellas Card)
- First 2 months 100% office based, then W@H possibility depending on the performance
Be bold. Be you.
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1500 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.