Flemish/French speaking Inbound Advisor Technical Support - power tools
Placing laminate flooring, fixing doors, or assembling a closet. Large or small jobs, craftsman or amateur handyman, it cannot be fixed without power tools. Our customer is a global market leader in power tools and therefore we are looking for technical support advisor. Can you help the consumer in such a way that they can safely continue to build their dream palace, man cave or new terrace? Then we are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
As a technical customer service associate you are responsible for incoming calls from existing and new customers. You handle questions and / or other comments in a professional manner and you offer excellent customer service. To improve customer satisfaction and business performance, you participate in activities designed for this purpose.
What do you need for that?
- You have at least a completed MBO education
- You have an affinity with technology and / or power tools or are willing to learn this
- You have at least 1 year of experience in the field of customer service
- You are available 40 hours a week (Mon-Fri 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM). Flexibility is required
- You have strong computer skills and good typing skills
- You have good communication skills, are well organized, accurate and professional
- Native and/or full professional proficiency of the Flemish/French and English language
You are enthusiastic, energetic, driven and dynamic
For that we offer:
- € 1722- 1900 euro gross salary per month (excluding bonuses and surcharges)
- A dynamic position within an international and dynamic company
- Fully paid training and then coaching on the job
- Attendance bonus system (700 euro gross per year)
- Referral bonus system (up to 1000 euro gross per candidate)
- Irregularity surcharge on weekends and evening shifts
- Pension plan
- Internal career opportunities
- Full travel allowance after 10 km living - working distance
- Monthly treats in the form of fruit or poffertjes
Are you interested to be part of the team of our client ? Than we kindly invite you to send your CV! We look forward to your motivation as to why you want to become part of the team!
For questions, please contact recruitment: +47 929 88 354
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.