Do you enjoy the challenge of selling to business customers? Do you want to help our client´s trade partners grow their sales by managing their product range and giving great advice? Then we have the right opportunity for you!
Our client is a diverse mix of talented individuals. They are passionate about what they do: make the best fantasy miniatures in the world and create rich universes for them to inhabit. Our client builds teams for the long-term and rewards hard work with endless opportunities for growth. If you’re up for the challenge of turning work into play, you’ll find an exciting, rewarding home with our client.
- Call independent retail outlets (such as toy stores, hobby stores & book stores) every week to ensure that they have the right range in stock
- Advise partners on what products they need to order to suit their business needs so that they can maximize all sales opportunities
- Develop a relationship of trust with your customers
- Perform stock checks and ensure partners reorder stock that has been sold
- Inform partners of new product ranges and identify opportunities to close sales
- Look for more ways to grow the number of customers committed to the client´s stockist programme, and ensure a long-term beneficial trading relationship
We know that getting every customer’s full attention every time you call them, not to mention making sure they do a regular stock check, can be hard. Managing your time effectively to make sure every customer is called on schedule is no easy task either, but these are just the sorts of challenges that the right person for this job will relish.
The Ideal Profile
- Fluent English and two additional EU Western languages
- Ability to build strong relationships with business partners and colleagues
- Excellent customer service and time management
- Ability to multi-task and high organizational skills
- Ability to influence existing clients and grow sales
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.