SEA Expert– French Speaker
The company: is a technical consultancy, customer experience, and business process outsourcing headquartered in Paris
We are building our first Digital Marketing Hub with our partner, a Data Consulting and Digital Marketing Agency, dedicated to transforming data into tangible business results. As a pioneer in digital and data marketing innovation, Artefact works with the largest global brands to redefine the future of customer experience through new technologies.
Provide the creation, management, and reporting of the sponsored links campaigns for its clients on the search engines, the SEA Consultant will have for the main mission the management of its campaigns.
We are looking for
- Native or Proficient in English
- At least 8 months experience in Search Engine Marketing, Paid Search, and/or Programmatic. (Mandatory)
Experience in working with a 20k budget a month in google ads.
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s in digital or marketing fields
- Google Ads, Google Analytics Knowledge
- Experience in SEA/PPC
- Analytical skill set (data-analysis oriented; data extraction and reports building)
- Excel knowledge (PVT, Vlookup)
- Google Ads and Analytics certification
- Mastery of Google Data Studio
We offer you
- Opportunity to professionally grow in a unique start-up project
- Possibility to do Work from Home*
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year) with performance bonus
- Team lunches, happy hours, company outings
- Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
- Flexible hours after some tenure
- Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
Life at our company
- Work with a diverse environment with people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern offices located in Lisbon (Parque das Nações, Oriente).
Note: *Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a limited time.
Interested? Send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's talk about the opportunity!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.