Sales Manager (SM)
Sales Managers have direct ownership of Sales Pod performance and achievement of sales related quotas. SMs focus on managing day-to-day execution of sales strategy, monitoring and analyzing sales performance to create action plans to drive improvements and acting as the internal Sales Lead for the team.
- Performance Management – Drives sales team performance by directly managing N3 POD Sellers and setting KPI targets, designing effective sales and messaging strategy, and executing individualized performance optimization plans.
- Client Engagement – Leads sales strategy discussion based on offering performance and market response, and interfaces directly with client subject matter experts and sales leaders.
- Deliverables – Owns program performance against sales targets, designs sales execution process, delivers actionable insights from analysis of trends and market insights.
- People Management – Builds and manages a high performing Sales Team, drives 1 on 1 and team talent management process to ensure assigned team members are exceeding performance KPIs.
- Leadership Skills – Leads by example, drives individual accountability, fosters a collaborative environment.
- Sales Enablement – Engages directly with N3 POD sellers to define sales methodology and execute individualized coaching plans.
- Team Building – Develops a culture of performance among N3 Sales POD members, skilled in retaining and recruiting top sellers.
- Business Intelligence and Analytics – Reporting and analysis, trend identification, understanding of entire sales process from 0-100%.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree is required. Business, Marketing, Economics, or other related majors are preferred.
- Experience – Extensive sales experience is required as well as experience managing sales teams, experience with multiple types of sales motions or parts of sales and marketing operations highly preferred.
- Languages – English on professional business level
- Tools/Systems – Mastery of basic productivity tools (Outlook, O365, Web Conferencing tools) fluency using CRM systems, and Reporting Tools (PowerBI, Excel, PowerApps, etc.) required.