We are looking for an EMEA Sales Manager for the Existing Business SMB for our client in Germany!
EMEA Sales Manager- Existing Business SMB (Fluent English) Life is different at N3. We are driven by our passions and propelled by our quest to innovate, thrive and learn. We are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. We work hard. We play hard. We make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s ours to grow.
Our client is driven by passions and propelled by their quest to innovate, thrive and learn. They are the tastemakers of technology, transforming the way the world works and shaping the future of business. They work hard. They play hard. They make moves. Here, success is no accident. It’s theirs to grow. Our client is a sales and marketing solutions firm dedicated to working with software and technology solutions providers. Their base includes a range from small start-up companies to market leaders such as Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and more as well as their partner networks. They have sustained rapid growth since its founding in 2004.
Our client is a performance-based organization that rewards creativity, hard work, and success. Our client is not your typical corporate environment. Their business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday make them a unique place to work.
Sales Manager - Existing Business SMB
We are looking for a people oriented senior leader who has experience managing and coaching managers, building processes and managing multiple internal and external stakeholders. We are looking for someone to guide, mentor and inspire our incredible Existing Business sales team of multilingual agents covering most EMEA markets and some markets in Asia and to drive team expansion and operational rigor, so that they can continue to thrive in the digital marketing sales environment. Accenture is partnering with Pinterest to help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and much more. You will have the opportunity to drive measurable outcomes for both Accenture and Pinterest. As the successful candidate, our customers and your team are your top priorities. You will mentor and coach a team of Account Managers to exceed customers expectations. You will proactively identify sales opportunities and improve team workflows. Success in this position requires exceptional people coaching and account management skills strong sales acumen, analytical problem solving a willingness to experiment the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team focused environment and a passion for helping clients and customers achieve results through revenue. This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing players in social media, with the support of a leading global professional services company. Be part of something amazing in 2021 and beyond.
Roles and Responsibilities
- This person will partner with their Pinterest Sales Lead counterpart on the development of sales strategic and tactical plans for the ongoing evolution and scale of the programs
- Ability to motivate sales teams of 50-100 people in at least 3 different countries to achieve quarterly revenue targets across multiple EMEA markets
- Will manage and coach a number of Sales Managers across multiple markets
- Brings experience to identify and regularly present data driven actionable insights and with clear plans to deliver on them
- Ensures and is accountable that all Account Management teams have a thorough understanding on any all sales initiatives being rolled out
- Ensures that the relevant teams execute against agreed timelines
- Brings relevant thought leadership to enhance overall program outcomes
- A people developer with ability to build and maintain high performing sales teams
- Wants to manage delivery outcomes at the same time as providing strategic tactical input as outlined above
Required Qualifications Experience
- 7 years professional experience in digital media sales, online advertising, or sales leadership
- 3 years experience in leading Sales Account Management teams in a multinational environment driving operational excellence and achieving sales targets a distinct advantage a manager of managers .
- Data driven decision making, very strong analytical and proven reporting skills
- Preferably experienced in CRM tools such as Salesforce, Office G Suite collaboration and presentation tools
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Is this the perfect opportunity for you? Apply today!