- Posted 13 December 2022
- Discipline Customer Service
- Contact NameLaura Herrero Gomez
We are looking for Dutch Speakers who want to join an awesome team in Brno, Czech Republic!
Our client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business transformative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines and address business challenges for its clients.
They are a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center, it provides services to more than 20 global multinational corporations.
Observe these changes from up close and be at events that are changing the world!
About living in BRNO
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!
Your responsibilities :
• Cooperation with our clients and providing relevant information
• Conduct customer calls as the main point of contact
• Responsible for the correct data in the client database
• Support and help customers queries on a daily basis
• Develop and maintain good relationships with team members and client representatives
• Dutch proficiency and English advanced - Daily communication in English and Dutch
• Attention to detail
• To be customer oriented
• Analytical skills
• Computer and e-mail skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word.
• Ability to work in the Team
• Knowledge of XML and Capital Markets can be an advantage
• Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Language courses
• Multisport card
• 5th week of leave
• Relocation Support (Initial Accommodation for 2 weeks)
• Expat Assistance Services for new joiners
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
Sounds Interesting? Send your CV to email@example.com and our Dutch recruiting team will reach out to you!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.