We are looking for Software Support Specialists to work in beautiful Lisbon, Portugal!
Do you have at least one year of experience with hardware or software support? Are you a native Dutch speaker?
If so, then we are looking for you!
Our partner is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises re-imagine their businesses for the digital age. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centres, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurship’ working in 45 countries, the company serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
Due to their expansion plan they are looking to hire an Escalated Support Hardware/Software Specialist – Fluent in Dutch - to help support their growth in Portugal.
Reporting to the Office Escalated Support Team leader, the Escalated Support Specialist will provide support to Dutch-speaking customers, field engineers and business partners engineers for escalated issues, there is a strong focus on solving issues in a timely and efficient manner, resulting in first call resolution and a high level of customer satisfaction. Close liaison with the Next Level Technical Escalation team, engineering groups and in country technical support staff is the norm. The role calls for a highly motivated person with strong technical knowledge and excellent customer’s skills.
- A-Level Education / Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Relevant Technical qualifications
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Able to communicate in both Dutch and English language with complete accuracy and clarity, both verbal and written
- A strong aptitude and interest in developing detailed printer hardware knowledge to a Specialist level
- Able to control interactions with customers using persuasion and influencing skills
- Able to work under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations
- Aptitude for understanding and troubleshooting technical problems
- Able to convey sensitivity and a positive approach to customer needs
- Can demonstrate effective interactive skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Minimum of 1 year working in supporting electro-mechanical devices
- Skill and competency at providing professional technical telephone support
- Experienced at troubleshooting known/unknown technical queries
- Competitive salary
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Parenthood Program
- Well-rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.