Work as a Content Moderator for one of the hottest social media applications out there! We are looking for people to join our client`s team in Lisbon!
Do you love social media? Then we might have a great opportunity for you in beautiful Lisbon!
As a Content Moderator, you will work for a famous social media application, screening and monitoring the platform for abusive, violent or other inappropriate content and ensuring a safe experience for its users and communities!
- Evaluate content based on our client's guidelines and policies
- Reviewing user-made reports that flag offensive postings
- Back office (non-voice) support
- Ensuring a quality experience for all users according to our client's terms of service
- Native level of Dutch and fluent level of English
- Minimum 18 years of age when your training starts and holder of a high school degree
- EU citizen or holder of a valid work permit for Portugal
- High awareness of the cultural and political situation in the market/region you will be supporting
- Previous experience in Content Moderation or Customer Support is not required but desirable
- Experience with Social Media in any way is a plus!
- A desire to work in an international environment where you’ll need to embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages
What our client offers
- Strong local salary
- An amazing relocation package! You can move to the sun completely carefree
- Shared (permanent) accommodation with own private room (move in one week before you start, so you can settle and get to know your new home)
- Airport pick-up
- Initial flight expenses refund after 9 months
- Free annual flight to your home country
- Private health insurance (starting the moment you sign your contract)
- Assistance with registration at the tax office, getting phone number, open bank account
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking, and much more
- Intensive (paid) training
- Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within the organization
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting European talents with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.