Our client believes a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why they are so driven to connect passion with purpose. Their team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, our client is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Our client´s customers are increasingly looking to improve their ability to support their employees to do their best work through effective HR teams supported by digital HR technology. The HR Transformation team is dedicated to supporting our customers on their HR Transformation journeys. They help customers to achieve successful HR Transformation by advising them on the digital HR technology, particularly Cloud systems available to suit their needs. They then help facilitate a successful system implementation by aligning business processes and providing the change management advice required to meet their goals.
As an HR Transformation Consultant, you will build strong relationships with board-level customer contacts and learn an ever more varied set of skills. There is great variety to this role. You will be working on many of the following activities, leading or as part of a global project team:
- Work with customers to build their HR transformation strategy and plans
- Advise customers on how HR Information systems and cloud technology can support their HR Transformation
- Help customers to optimise their workforce and build its capabilities
- Engage customers through innovative workshops, events and communications
- Transform customer business processes
- Advise customers on the use of AI, robotic process automation and chatbots
- Build customer employee engagement through delivery of effective change management
- Allow customers to realise the benefits of their HR technology through analytics and reporting insight
- Build strong customer relationships leading to increased business opportunities.
- Support our sales teams to win new business
- Manage global projects
- Lead and develop other consultants
- Become a thought leader in your field by (for example) publishing blogs and white papers, speaking at industry events
- Work with customers and colleagues to discover innovative ways to solve customer problems
Skills and experience
- Previous experience working in a consultancy or professional services environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Dutch and English
- Working knowledge of common consultancy methods, analysis and process mapping
- Deep understanding of how Human Resources contributes to the success of global organisations
- Working knowledge of at least one market-leading HR Cloud System e.g. SAP Successfactors, Workday, Oracle or Cornerstone
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to a wide range of audiences in Dutch and English
- Genuine team player and collaborative worker
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers at Director and Board level
- Good knowledge of MS Office especially PowerPoint, Excel
Does this sound like the challenge you´ve been waiting for? Don´t hesitate and apply now!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency matching European-speaking talent with the most exciting jobs all over the world.
Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1200 multilingual speakers to land their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.